I've never seen a baby hard either but I'm intrigued.
@OFF, Oh god... a pedo...
@OFF, welcome to the fbi watch list
OFF, I'm Chris Hansen. Why don't you have a seat right over there.
But what about their Creatine shjts?
Well, no but I really want to now
Well you're about to son!
@Ariels Man Meat, have you ever seen a baby stay awake for 48 hours and projectile shıt on everything?
@OFF, no but I bet it's fvking radical! *headbanging music plays in background*
But in all seriousness, you have to be one awful parent to give your baby Monster anything
@Ariels Man Meat, not even my monster dong?
No but I've seen a baby fall from a 3 story building...
Looks like Shrek's jizz
90% of me says that this is a joke. The other 10% reminds me that the world is full of idiots who think this is a great idea.
I have, and now I can only visit on weekends... totally worth it
must be made by POWER THIRST. this baby will be UNCOMFORTABLY ENERGETIC
I did when I threw it off the bridge...