I literally made bread like this in school once.... me and bread song get along...
I literally made bread like this in school once.... me and bread dont get along...
@PunnyBaker, well f*ck im drunk
@PunnyBaker, With your name you should have top comment
@PunnyBaker, Is that a bad thing?
There is no air in chip bags… That's nitrogen to preserve the freshness. If it was actually air, they would go stale really quick. The more you know !🌈
@Malice211, And what is by far the most prevalent element in air? Nitrogen.
@Dolorous Fvcking Edd, yep, about 75% of the air you breathe is nitrogen… of course, it's the other 25% that would make the chips go stale and rotten if it were present (oxygen and others). But I'll tell you what, go swimming in the ocean this afternoon and try to breath while you're underwater. After all, oxygen makes up about 85% of the total mass of sea water. You could breath that, couldn't you?
@Malice211, Ok, first, no need to be a condescending prick. Second, I was just saying that you should have said oxygen.
@Dolorous Fvcking Edd, They weren't be condescending they were just making their point. Let's be civil here
Lies. Lies everywhere
That doesn't seem remotely possible unless they baked it around a mold
@eleven, they have let the dough rest and skin up without putting water on it before working with it.
@TheToll, I don't know what you said but ok
@eleven, sorry. Whrn working with bread. Eg once mixed into a dough and cut into pieces you will be working with you can 'rest' the dough before working with for a better product. Sometimes it can devolep a hard skin after sitting for a bit that needs a spray of water before working with.
That's still too much bread and not enough air for lays.
This should really be, aired in a commercial. They Will score loaf of money in it.
I'd fill that hole with good marinara and dip away.
@GunSupporter, ima put my dick in it