The front door. There are people and sunlight out there...
The only scary room in my house is wichever room I'm in at that moment... *cries self to sleep*
Just walk into that area while violently fapping and you'll be fine
@DwayneTheCockJohnson, violent faps solve about 80% of my problems. The other 20% is solved by crying till I blackout.
That one unoccupied room that out of the blue the door happens to be cracked open. You don’t know how or who but there is a small chance that behind it, something wants to kill you!
*runs up basement stairs*
Well if bugs can get in through the basement than so can that 6-foot tall creepy thing.
It doesn't kill people, but it just stands there...
U = you. Only 2 extra letters. It's not that hard.
@CynicalSir, yeah but in this case it would have been 6 letters.
@RiffRaff, all together, yes.
In the dead of night, when every dark corner could hold a threat? If you're not scared, you're already dead!
I live in the scariest part of my house because I'm there
And all the monsters ghosts and stuff
@DanyStormborn, well when they all hide every time you show up, that second reason becomes less relevant.
@Imaginaut, I mean yeah but they might not hide from less edgy edgemasters so bewaaaare
@DanyStormborn, I kinda half expect to walk into a monster jam now.
@DanyStormborn, the creepiest place in my house is the closet my uncle secretly lives in
@Never Trust Me, I saw that movie! Good concept, well executed, actually gave me the creeps. Definite thumbs up.