What could Hawkeye do, if hulk can't hurt him, his arrorws won't do much
@Duncan5769, arrow to the knee possibly
@Duncan5769, his best. He could do his best
@Stacys daughter , he could try seduce thanos. I mean, have you seen his perfectly chiselled butt?
@Vegetable Soup, Thanos or Hawkeye?
@Stacys daughter , ebony maw 😍🙈👌
@Vegetable Soup, he is a perfect match for you
@Stacys daughter , you are too
@Duncan5769, what if he got a bow from Tyrion?
@Vegetable Soup, nah, you two look alike so you two really match
@Stacys daughter , you look like squidward's cross dressing sister, so you match him more
@Vegetable Soup, squidward doesn’t have a cross dressing sister so that doesn’t make any sense
@Stacys daughter , YOU MAKE NO SENSE STFU
@WelI Obviously, that would actually be cool as hell, but I doubt we are going back to the forge anytime soon
@Duncan5769, suppose I should have specified past tense lol
@Duncan5769, well, if you want a realistic answer, he could be on the sidelines helping keep innocent bystanders from being hurt as much as he can.
@Danger Noodle, that would be a good idea
@Duncan5769, Tonys nanotech managed to hurt thanos and they were wide spread, I imagine if tony made Hawkeye some nanotech arrows they could be rather effective actually
@Yuskue Urameshi, or if the people of ukanda share some adamantium, for some arrows, and maybe even a new suit for Tony.
Sad thought of the day: Either his wife, daughter, or both are dead
@WelI Obviously, same with Antman probably.
@WelI Obviously, guess he doesn't need that extra room then
Fun fact. In avengers 1&2 Hawkeye caught and they won. 3 he was nowhere to be found and they lost. Coincidence?
I did some bad math feel free to correct me, but there is a 3 percent chance that all 5 in Hawkeyes family were wiped out, 3 percent chance of them all surviving, and a 94 percent chance of at least one of them dying. Interesting to say the least if it's correct
In my minds scramble to understand this reference, I was racking my brain trying to think of the scene in FMA where General Hawkeye went knocking out walls...
To be fair, those east walls are a b*tch to clear out everytime