As a 22 year old I am dreading the day this happens to me
@scorpionluvspika, Get ready, responsibility and age is right around the corner with a large bat.
@scorpionluvspika, as a 33 year old, I can say that you are smart to dread these days. I had 3 drinks Saturday night and I still feel like garbage today. When I was 22, I could drink half a liter of tequila and run 3 miles the next morning.
@scorpionluvspika, that was my mid life crisis, and I'm 25. Thank god I'll only live to 50 though. Upside to everything
@scorpionluvspika, once I became pregnant (at 24) and couldn't drink for a year, I became the biggest light weight, so I've just given up.
@HoorayFerSocks, i guess I better enjoy it while It lasts xD
@datpixel, got my helmet ready ;3
@Juggernaut315, why 50 specifically?
@Blue Elephant, at least it’s inexpensive if you ever want to drink
@scorpionluvspika, mid life, 25 times 2 is 50. Just a joke
@Juggernaut315, or is it? *dramatic music plays, lightning flashes*
@scorpionluvspika, as a 24 year old, I can say that day is coming sooner than you think...
@HoorayFerSocks, as a 31 year old I still occasionally think I can drink like a 21 yr old. I don’t remember until I wake up the next day that shjts changed.
@scorpionluvspika, just stay an alcoholic and you should be fine
@celtics313131,( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
@scorpionluvspika, I’m 25 and still doing well with managing responsibilities and not being dead after 5 drinks so don’t be too glum
@HoorayFerSocks, I'm 19. Should I just get wrecked every weekend while I can?
@scorpionluvspika, I was already like this at 16. So very, very sad.
Don’t drink rubbing alcohol. It’s isopropyl alcohol, and won’t get you drunk. Just very sick. Ethyl alcohol is what’s in drinks.
@BeauTheServiceDog, likewise, don’t drink methanol. It makes you blind. That’s why moonshiners are outlaws. Because their alcohol isn’t clean and contains methanol.
@BeauTheServiceDog, Isopropyl on its own can make you drunk, the problem is when you buy it manufactured in a bottle, it contains other chemicals intentionally mixed in to make you sick because the US gov requires this so that people who want to drink must buy alcohol designed for consumption which is taxed instead of the cheaper rubbing alcohol.
@HoorayFerSocks, well thank goodness the cure for methanol is to drink alcohol. It outcompetes it for the binding spot! Two birds with one.. shot!
@JacketOff, I was working with something in the lab a few weeks ago and read that it was toxic to inhale and that the treatment for inhalation was to drink 10mL of ethanol. But I can’t remember what the toxic substance was...
@JacketOff, these are two situations in which alcohol absolutely IS the solution to the problem.
@HoorayFerSocks, regardless of what it was, I’m pretty sure you just created the best pickup line..
What is the "jungle juice" in this context? I remember a drink called Jungle Juice from when I was a kid, but it was just a Hawaiian Punch knockoff...
@Suicide Squad Sucks, it’s juice with a lot of alcohol in it. Usually everclear, from my experience.
@HoorayFerSocks, ah, thank you... like I said, I kept thinking of that Hawaiian Punch knockoff from my childhood, and I knew that couldn't be right.
@Suicide Squad Sucks, unless your parents were giving you a Hawaiian Punch knockoff that they enjoyed as well......
I didn't have my first drink until 21. 4 years later and I'm still not much of a drinker. I can't have anything going on the next day or I get too worried about how much I'm drinking.
@Miss Jackson, my first drink wasn't until about 6 months after my 21st. And about 5 years later I can still outdrink the local college dudes cause they only ever drink piss water so liquor is like a punch to the gut
@Lellow0079, good on ya.