1. Black and white are shades not colors. Even if we consider them colors, the product name "color TV" indicates a TV that can express RGB colors.
2. The water on the towel is exposed to air over time, thus building up bacteria.
3. Yes, if you tell the nurse you want to be cremated and scattered, not buried in a coffin.
@Augustweather, beat me to it lol
@Swift Justice, my only edit would be to question #3. Healthcare professionals are bound by oath (can't remember what it was exactly) to care for individuals to the best of their ability.
@Augustweather, that's some shjt that turtle named Steve would say. And I love both of you for it
@Augustweather, 1. The use of color is different in both contexts
2. After the cleansing process, there is still the drying process, which captures dead skin
3. Yes, the two professions are unrelated.
@NotOK, hipocratic oath
@NotOK, Hippocratic Oath
@Augustweather, um, you didn’t use a calculator, failed!
Use the calculator to find that none of this shjt adds up.
The towel is dirty because you didn’t use enough soap and water you filthy animal.
Black is the absence of light, thus no color. White is the presence of all colors. Thus, black snd white TVs are the ultimate color TVs.
@SWAT the fireman, I was going to say in relation to this question that says they are both colours. That the two types of tv are “color tv” and “black and white tv” therefore if it’s only black and white it’s not color tv. Colour tv can have the colours black and white but it has other colours as well. So it has nothing to do with the colors themselves but the colors in relations to the the types of tv available.
The test isn’t hard it’s just dumb.
3 is easy. Never trust anyone
Oh thank God I can use a calculator