The second frame shows how I act when my Pokemon gets confused...
@Salsa Knight, I swear there's like a 99% chance of it hurting itself in confusion
@Salsa Knight, that is how I act when my attack misses three times in a row.
@Salsa Knight, "so I should hit myself? Okay"
@Luis Nani, and if your opponent's pokemon gets confused it still manages to attack you properly
@Salsa Knight, The second frame is how I act when I only have a Metapod and I'm too far from a Pokécenter to revive all my other Pokémon and I'm facing a wild Metapod and I can't flee.
@Luis Nani, if you keep spam clicking the A button when your confused Pokémon is attacking you have a 49% chance that he will attack and a 51% chance that he will hurt himself in confusion
@Luis Nani, actually 1/4 chance but I think that's bologna, with parafusion ( paralysis and confusion) there's a 1/2 chance that you wont be able to attack. I learned these things from chuggaaconroy.
@Luis Nani, and that miracle 1% chance of it hitting is like the greatest thing to happen to the world since Oreos were created.
@Salsa Knight, that's how I act when my Pokémon fall in love
@Salsa Knight, that's how I react when a gym leader or the elite four use full restores
@Goodgirl, that is how I act when the other pokemon confuses, paralyzes and attracts all of my pokemon
@Goodgirl, at least I'm not the only one who does that.
@Salsa Knight, There was a rumor going around that if you yelled "Snap out of it!" into the DS microphone repeatedly it would increase the chances of snapping out of confusion. I have no idea if this actually works.
@Goodgirl, or when someone uses Counter and it screws me over. But of course I do it too and it makes my all happy and warm inside.
@Goodgirl, Once I misded
@Goodgirl, Once I missed 6 in a row!
@Goodgirl, 'MINIMIZE MINIMIZE MINIMIZE MINIMIZE.
@Salsa Knight, I'm not alone...
@Salsa Knight, That's how I act when my pokemon hurts itself with f**king flamethrower! How do you hurt yourself with flamethrower!?
@Luis Nani, Kind of like me at the fair trying to eat a fried Klondike Bar.
An then when you go to heal your Pokemon, you SPAM click A as fast as you can trying to make it go faster. *starts mashing the A button*
@TheHolyGod, hello and welcome to the pok-
@generic zombie, ya ya ya, shut up and take my pokemon, btw today isnt my birthday
@TheHolyGod, and then she's done talking but you hit the a button one too many times and she starts over...
It looks like she's humping the ds
@the narwall, nah, the DS is humping her
Damn kids these days with their flaxorus' back in my day we had good wholesome pokemon like Charizard and sandslash
in a unrelated topic my girlfriend just broke up with me today and this community seemed like a nice place to turn sense everyones basicly a big family here it always cheers me up when I read the comments
@fishlish, *since. Hate to do that to you, but Grammar Nazis never take a holiday. Also, my condolences.
Elite four master use full restore Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuiuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuvuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
@robbin hood, you missed a u
Idk anyone that plays Pokemon the first way. All or nothing bro.
Trick question. There are no normal people in Pokemon.
I thought every one played Pokemon like the second frame
Such a naughty little
My whole team in black 2 was swept by a single heracross... I took much joy in taking it down on my 21st try.
It'd be funnier if the second player was a guy... If you know what I mean...
@Blubber Sammich, I don't know what you mean
@Blubber Sammich, I don't know what you mean.
@Blubber Sammich, why would it be funnier?
Oh butt, I can't think of a clever comment
@TacticlSkittles, Oh golly, I can't think of an original comment.. My apologies, I'm confused at the moment, my metronome did not work out in my favor..
@TacticlSkittles, No! You little f*e?$ How dare you make a f$#@!?&ing reference to the picture in your comment! I will f%*^%ing KILL You!
The second frame is normal the first one is not
Its not normal to swear at the cheating soon of a bitch that is killing your Pokemon?
@sexyvampireprincess, How soon of a b!tch? Time will tell...
Only when getting ready to win and my Pokemon faints of poison
Nah it's more like 'SEARCH BULBAPEDIA FOR BEST POKEMON COMBINATION'
Am I the only one that doesn't play Pokemon?
I can't keep up with these new fangled Pokemon anymore. Back in my day I was happy with 151.
I don't know how many people play Pokemon normally but I'm sure I don't
No normal people play Pokemon
@OldManCoffee, this won't go over well
@OldManCoffee, You're right.. I'm not normal.
@Lucario, being normal is weird. being weird is normal. normal just means boring. go f*ck yourself.
@OldManCoffee, As i said about waffen ss when he made that comment...*Ahem* DOWNVOTE HIM TO HELL!!!
How about the fact you need to grow up and stop playing a game for kids
@waffen ss, Someone didn't have a happy childhood
@The Possimpable, no I had a great child hood, I stopped playing it because I grew up and decided that I wouldn't be a creep that still plays little kid games
@waffen ss, I play 'kid's games' and watch ponies. Get at me!
@The Trolls, you are so beta
@waffen ss, you have no idea the hell you brought upon yourself
@waffen ss, DOWNVOTE HIM TO HELL
@waffen ss, Someone please explain to me why you insult someone with the word "beta"?
@waffen ss, Um...What? Is that an insult? I am sincerely confused...
I could not beat the last person and snaped my DS in half, luckily my 3DS still works...
And that's why my ds should be concerned for
That's how I play wizard101
Am I the
I always hated the 2nd leader in black and while like "bitch if your watchog uses retaliate one more time ill choke slam you into a china cabinet"
A girl who gets just as emotional with video games as me? My kind of girl...
I never understand the Pokemon tower where dead Pokemon are, but they only faint when used by trainers?
I too grow 6 more arms and get another 3 games to threaten.
If you're playing Pokemon seriously the second part of the picture seems more realistic..
Who the hell says oh butt?
The last frame reminds me of one of my friends who rages at every little thing. Once, he was playing this soccer game on the iPod, and when he missed a few goals, he deleted the app.
Not even that second frame can describe the rage of losing a Shiny.
How I act every time I do not win with a single hit
Wild gamer girl used thrash!
Story time: when I was 9, I had a DS and I as playing Pokemon. I got so mad at the game because I couldn't catch them all, that I ripped my DS in half and threw it into my fireplace. I haven't played it since..
I tend t
I take it personally when some f@cker makes my pokemon faint
I always get angry when I lose but its rare I'll only lose to my rival, gym leaders , and the elite 4
Me during a nuzlocke
@Half Canadian, lol that is me when my pokemon gets one hit ko'ed in a nuzlocke it makes me want to throw the game into a wall
I'm serious that is me on all pokemon games! they must have written it down or something, but that is me 0_0
I too lose my pupils when my ffaxorus gets laid on by a finger
Why do these pictures always depict girls playing Pokemon? I thinks it's actually mostly guys that play
@unklesam7, well I'm a girl and I play.
"Darling" and "Haxorus" should not be used in the same sentence.
I'm good at pokemon. I only lose to the elite 4
@mikegigs, I don't lose
@Captain Britain, I'm pretty sure everyone lost to the elite four the first time
@mikegigs, nope, I saved before every battle and if it was going badly I'd turn it off and start again, it's cheating I know...