You guys all think this is bad but now the girls will do it for him out of pity!!!!
@Special Kdubs, *cuts off hands
His arms look like fat hams
@The Cat Lady, yes yes they do
@The Cat Lady, how are you joking in a time like this this man will never wank again!
@The Cat Lady, he doesn't skip forearm day
@The Cat Lady, 99% of men masturbate, the other 1%? Fat ham hands.
I wouldn't wish this fate on my worst enemy
@Thinlizzy, you need worse enemies
Expected a last scene at the end where the girls feel bad for him and this turns into a porno with the girls doing all the work.
I find it funny that his hands get cut off and everyone just stands around wondering why he over reacting... No one calls for an ambulance or any medical attention.
"I can't fap. I can't fap! I CANT FAAAAAAAAAAP!"
This guy has his priorities set straight
But did you die?
@CreamyPie, this is a fate worse than death.
"Tis only a flesh wound!"
At least hes not dangerous anymore, he seems to be disarmed.
He's still bleeding out there. Reattach them? Also who the hell wouldn't take that hard?
He can but it in between his nubs and let loose c:
Ok ok stay with me now, how about he attaches two pocket pussies to his nubs, problem solved!
I thought it was going to be a right to bear arms since his shirt resembles a bear.
But did you die...
Well she could always help him move into his house
So would wank be a word from England?
"He's taking this really hard" well he lost his fvcking hands, OF COURSE HES TAKING IT HARD
Why are the two having a friendly conversation instead of taking this guy to the hospital?
@Isaac Da Albino, Life that's why