@The Vigilante, relax, they're not poisonous. They just have a few side effects
@The Vigilante, "Skittles?" "Taste the rainbow"
He doesn't look berry good
@Big Walrus, hey do you remember that episode of fosters, when they met that girl who was obsessed with blue and he kept getting her name wrong?
No they aren't poisonous they turn you into a blueberry pie!!
@Special Kdubs, Violet! You're turning violet, Violet!
Story Time: Three weeks ago when my friend and I went camping, my friend found these little berries and began to smash them between his fingers. He then proceeded to scratch his eye with the berry pulped hand and it turns out that he was incredibly allergic to these wild berries. Not life-threatingly allergic, just allergic enough to make him look like Sloth from The Goonies.
Now we can play twister :D
Apparently the berries cause you to be covered in bullet holes.
"No, they're fine." *drops dead*
Sid don't eats those
6 April 2014 #6April2014
Well are they? I wanna know
No. I think this is a side effect of that crappy water I drank earlier
Just kidding, he's actually a werewolf.