Any time I argue with my mother
And then immediately after a portal opened under her feet and she went straight to hell
@Ald0bii, sadly not because she’s a Christian. But her child that died early from disease never did become one and was sent straight to hell.
@Ald0bii, I love children’s stories
She shouldn't have gone to heaven in the first place if that's what she believes.
Purgatory is where she belongs so she doesn’t influence anyone else
Was her name Karen?
@dj evolve fan club, it is now
This scenario isnt possible. Such a women would be in hell for spreading messages to help child mass killings
Then she went to hell. Straight down. To the boiler room of hell. All the way down.
The lady is stupid
There is no god
@benderama, okay edgelord
Vaccines are good because my government tells me so...
Vaccines: theory? good. research? good. administration? fair. production? .....
- why are vaxs mandatory?
- why can’t VaxCo be sued?
- why does VaxCo rely on fallacies to push it?
- why can’t we ask qu... *account terminated*
@Cave Dweller, it's not the government that tells us so. It's science. The original Lancet article used forged data. It was later discovered and repudiated. Unfortunately, anti-science folks refuse to believe the science, and actively work to hurt the rest of society by refusing to vaccinate. Don't know why stupidity is given legitimacy.
- “Science” tells that the theory, the research, and in many cases, the administration methodology are good. Nothing is said of the methods of production and why it bears serious consequences.
- the “herd immunity” theory is an illogical fallacy that is consumed whole by uncritical populations impressed by scientistic language.
- “stupidity” is given legitimacy by people who do not carefully read or understand what they are reacting to, causing them to fall into the propaganda. For instance, the total rejection and ignoring of the questions listed above and the knee-jerk reaction to ridicule any who dare question the “authority” behind the propaganda.
@Cave Dweller, you are dangerous and shouldn’t be allowed around children. I hope you are sterile
Thinking is “dangerous.”
“War is peace.”
“Freedom is slavery.”
“Ignorance is strength.”
@Cave Dweller, methods of production is an interesting proposition, which is complete nonsense. Because you lack any validity in your reasoning, you make up distractions, hoping others are too lazy to refute your make believe arguments. And here immunity is a real thing, completely supported by multiple scientific studies. The percent needed to be vaccinated for effective herd immunity varies with how contagious a disease is. Measles, among the most contagious, needs about a 93% rate.
- The effectiveness of the antibody is the Science; the published efficacy is the propaganda; why this is done is the uncertainty. Where that antibody is retrieved is an entirely different story and one of many problems.
“Validity” is obvious and inherent in the argument.
-“Lazy” is he who would attack “validity” without comprehending what was said, let alone the lack of biomedical knowledge to comprehend the fabrication of vaccines. No “refutation” offered. None possible.
- “Herd immunity” is a phenomenon that applies only to unvaccinated populations and complete rubbish when counting vaccination/inoculation. Vaccines work or they do not. A vaccinated individual can enter into a completely unvaccinated zone without fear- the point of a vaccine.
- The questions remain unaddressed. Again, trust Govt and BigBiz if you must, but do not ridicule those who do not.