I thought you had to be 17+ to get this app but these comics are obviously made by a 12 year old.
@Greyworm, must be 17 years or older to purchase this app
@Greyworm, it should be 17+ to use 90% of Internet. The other 10% should be educational materials for youngins.
@Greyworm, if you're talking about Adventure Time is for twelve year olds I'm disagreeing. However if you're saying rage comics are for twelve year olds I completely understand and agree
@new username 1, the pretty pictures in adventure time is for kids the depth and dialog is for adults.
@BearDaniels, that is a great description
RAGE COMICS DAILY,
I, along with everyone over the age of 13, cordially invite you to stop wasting our time with these posts.
@ESPN8 The Ocho, how dare you, this doesn't bring feels or memories to (any of) you?!
@George Feeny, it would depend on how long you have been on the app I suppose...
@George Feeny, oh
@ESPN8 The Ocho, I thought this was good though...
If the tv doesn't have antennas then why did he draw them on?
He didn't wrap it in latex, so now he gives her his paychecks
Also, appropriate username is appropriate
They went to tier 15.
Stop saying le
Why did he draw antennas on his TV if his TV didn't have any...
Go back to fecking 9gag.
This show had every 10 year old wondering how a dog and a rainbow unicorn porked
And here, we see the use of the "*le" adjective
Some times you just gotta get freaky, ya know?
Man, this is ooooold.