Can someone read this picture and tell me if it's worth looking at? Sorry didn't read lol.
@Wazer Wifle, professional at not reading
@LostKatt, can someone read this comment and tell me if its worth looking at? Sorry didn't read lol.
@Wazer Wifle, it may be worth a read, but only if you are willing
@Wazer Wifle, I'm gonna tell him.
*hops straight to comments*
@Taquito Speedo, *doesn't read them*
This is the one that out memed Peter Parker.
Did read 🙊😞
@Lonely Monkey Fart, what's wrong with you, seriously?
All hail Lord Zedd. I met his Eng. VA (Robert Axelrod), and he is a pretty funny guy.
When your class is doing reading assignments and you get skipped
@panchito, first downvote!
@panchito, you broke the FIRST rule...
@Snowfrake , good I hate this community Ive had the app for years but never comment because everyone is so full of themselves
@panchito, How 'bout no?
@panchito, Alright, who put sand in your vagina?
@panchito, woah. ✋ Don't you speak about my family that way!
@RetardedSeagull, did you think that was supposed to be funny, or are you just playing out your username
@panchito, so what you're implying is...this community is full of people like you?
@Michch333, Like you even know what a family is. Most of these people comment like homeschoolers who have never left the house
@panchito, What are you talking about? This community is full of great people, this is one of the least hateful communities on the Internet I know, where did you get this "full of themselves" attitude?
@CrowbarKnight, and yet one word and everyone hates you..
@panchito, I was with you until that last comment you posted
@totally not Bigfoot, that was technically a "first" but I'll let you off with a warning
@18bluecat, You dont have to agree with me. But in my opinion most of the "funny" comments sound like quotes from 12yr olds on xbox live
@18bluecat, it's baffled me too how seeing one word on the internet could make so many people angry
@NoWay007, it's not the word. It's the fact that people decide they are better than everyone else for getting to a picture "first" and boasting their amazing skill at logging in when the update happens, instead of saying something witty, funny, humorous, or even a reference to a older picture or meme. Saying "first" isn't funny which is the entire point of this app. That's why it's shunned upon when someone udders the word first in this community. And BTW, panchito, if you don't want to be in this community fine. Honestly no one will look down upon you for leaving it. It's not a bad thing. But if you are gonna start calling us names and getting pissy at us, that's just not cool. It's really lame. It's the kind of attitude I'd expect from a loser. So if you want to be that way fine. The gods of stuck pixel will ban you shortly. If you have been otherwise motivated by my super long speech, then I almost guarantee if you apologize you will be forgiven. Don't even apologize for saying
@Walker Texas Ranger , first. Apologize to all the people who you just insulted. That's all we ask. We are a simple community.
@panchito, guys just chill, panchito I know the feel cuz I got like 30 downvotes for just putting lyrics on a post... People were being douches about it, but hang in there cuz those douches only make up about 1% of the community ..... Cuz the other 99% are actually really nice people like @i shjt you not , and @your grandmas tits
@panchito, oi listen here u tw@t I'll fukin track ur ass cross the dam Himalayas if I Fukin have to. Ur a worthless shjt head that deserves to be banned from our community.
@Rhino Prime, woah bruh you're harshing the mellow too. He may be rather insulting but don't sink to his level. That just makes you look bad as well.
@panchito, you're playing with fire. Fire that's all over you. And burning you. Dead. You should be dead. Die, tonight.
@panchito, you alright, bad day?
@HeroOfFunnypics, I'm so sorry I don't know what got into me
Why do I vaguely recognize this? What show is this from?
@Rhyzel , mighty morphin power rangers
@fatem, thanks bro! 😄