Offer a fellow commenter a different phallic shaped food.
@nothingofimport, must be Canadian
Does phallic mean there's big dicks in my bags of Doritos?
@VibratingButtChomper, yup. It would literally be a big bag of dicks
@John Doe, I would gladly eat that bag of dicks...
@eeveelutions24, what makes you say that?
@eeveelutions24, Go Doritos
@RockhardDick, his sarcasm. He is proving a point. US Christians won't be recognized in mass culture and is usually frowned upon if we are. Harold wasn't really hoping for cross shaped doritos, but was showing the rejection. Now I will give Doritos a hand for a proper turn down, but in some cases, it can be a lot worse.
@eeveelutions24, Christians in the US have dictated how everything is run here for a very long time, just because we as a country have begun to recognize that there are people who don't worship God and Jesus doesn't mean that we still don't have the country in a death grip. Ex. Planned Parenthood being a debate topic
@eeveelutions24, I am going to have to disagree with you, Dorito's was saying that they could not make cross shaped Dorito's, because they would end up looking like penises...peni... how ever you write the plural form of penis, not because the didn't want to honor the Christian faith, Harold was kinda being a dick
@MayITakeYourHatSir, Planned Parenthood should be a debated topic because it involves making decisions for someone without their voice being heard.
@CriTiKa1, I don't know what you mean
@eeveelutions24, if u are unaware...that dorito account is a troll account
@CriTiKa1, Planned Parenthood does way more than that. Seriously, less than 3% of their services are abortion related. Funny how people don't talk about the portion where they help women through unwanted pregnancies and adoption resources. Because of Planned Parenthood some of my loved ones were able to get screened for cancers they were at risk for- and given suitable resources for the next steps if they weren't available through Planned Parenthood (like treatments). Putting Pro-Choice or Pro-Life aside, there is a lot of good that comes out of Planned Parenthood that has absolutely nothing to do with abortions that should also be recognized.
@CaitiieBuggs, Don't act stupid. You know that when people debate planned parenthood they're referring specifically to the abortions. All the other shjt isn't contriversial.
@MayITakeYourHatSir, The baby doesn't get a say on whether it lives or dies. I don't understand how if a person murders a pregnant mother it's considered a double murder, because of the baby. And yet when a woman gets an abortion, the baby's life is worthless.
@CriTiKa1, EXACTLY! They are only talking about the less than 3% of the services available through them, and completely disregarding the other 97% of what they do. That's asanine! Especially considering that 3% isn't government funded at all, and they aren't the only ones doing it. It's not like Planned Parenthood created abortions and monopolized the market. In my area. Planned Parenthood actually goes to school to teach students about sexual health, to avoid abortions! They teach how to take control of sexual health and ways to practice sexual health (among other health issues). Their goal is literally in the name PLANNED
@CriTiKa1, while I agree that that is wrong, planned parenthood shouldn't be a debate topic because everyone should be on board with a program whose main job is providing low cost reproductive health services. If you're not, then you're basically saying "You know what, teen pregnancy is a great thing and I'd love to see more of it, aaand let's throw in some kind of STI epidemic while we're at it"
Um if the sides broke it wouldnt be phallic shaped, it would just be basically a rectangular shaped chip...see this is why people hate people for being douchebags
@tmo0792, i think they meant the tip where the result would be a T shape which i guess would maybe look phallic.
@gettinitfosho, ehh they just want to be narcissistic
@tmo0792, I think the most phallic looking would be if the top and ONE of the sides broke off...
Im taking my phallic food idea to whoever makes cheetos
@Spikeup12, Still Frito-Lay, sorry
I think they should make the phalic doritoes rainbow colored
But I want a bag of dick d
They're already triangle shaped, which represents the trinity. Christian boy should've known that.
What a djck
Its obviously fake it only has four likes and the screenshot is from "doritos forhelp
@esjiah, it has five likes in five minutes since the first question was asked