No, X-Com would be more accurately portrayed by a battleship cannon loaded with incendiary shot firing point blank at a continent made entirely of nitroglycerin...
@Empshok, xcom seems likeit misses more often than in otther games with %hit ratios because it does. Moat games will pull sometthing like roll the number twice and average the result, which means on a 99% chance to hit you have to hit that 1% twice making it a one in ten thousand, rather than a one in a hundred. There are other methods used as well to artifically improve the odds beyond what they should be.
@Empshok, because the round fires from the side of the barrel.
@Ewok612, that sounds about right.
Has 99% chance to hit the enemie, misses
Not sure what is implied for counter strike. I've always felt like counter strike is very accurate and consistent
@Flumpy J, probably how the recoil pushes your aim up
@Sheep Rider, oh okay i can understand that. CS has some pretty hardcore recoil compared to other games
@Flumpy J, yeah usually all you have to do is pull your mouse down while going full auto and you'll hit them even though it seems like you should be aiming at the ground. Especially with the Negev and it's laser beam lol.
@Sheep Rider, I thought it’s actually referring to the fact that your gun is held low and the bullet pulls up from the barrel to the crosshair, but I could very well be wrong
@Flumpy J, well, at any range in CS an m4 would realistically have next to no recoil assuming the operator has fired a weapon before. That’s what’s so great about the m4
@turpinton, Oh like how you shoot everything hip-fire in cs? That actually makes the most sense i think
PubG works like the battlefield one, but it feels like the bullet travels pretty slow.
@Duncan5769, pubg only works like that with a long range gun with a good scope. Otherwise it’s all over the place, especially if you don’t completely aim down sights
The way I know I’m getting old is that Halo isn’t even on the list.
Anybody still slaying on Halo?