Break me off a piece of that Kit Kat parallellogram
@dj evolve fan club, *football cream parallelogram
@dj evolve fan club, ...There are no parallelograms on that bar.
@NotAFunnyName, my humor was a little obtuse
Imagine if we had black pride parade where a bunch of people walk carrying buckets of fried chicken and watermelon wearing slave chains shouting "this is who we are you should accept it"
It's not only racist but perpetuates stereotypes that people despise.
This is what gay pride parades are like. They say "this is normal" while perpetuating harmful stereotypes that many gays want to end
@Tentastic, I don't believe the perpetuated stereotypes are nearly as damaging as certain cultures are towards homos, so as much as some gay people don't want associations with some others, the outrageousness of some parades is a method of expressing difference rather than an attack on your norms
@Factory BOY, cops are being shunned and many people are saying "all cops are evil" for what less than 1% of them have done simply because that 1% gets more attention than the other good 99%.
This is what a gay parade is like, that 1% gets all the attention and suddenly a ton of people think that all gays act like that.
@Tentastic, The most radical are often the loudest, irrelevant of actual intelligence.
It is unfortunate that all cops face association by each others actions, however, your 1% chat is guesswork, and far too optimistic for my anechdotal experiences with pigs.
@Tentastic, I know right like there was this gay pride parade where they had buckets of free dildos and I didn't go right I just heard about it on the news but those dildos were so big on the news and my butt hurt just sitting and watching the news
@Tentastic, I have a couple of gay friends that I meet with every week. (They're part of our dnd group that meets on Wednesdays) They've both stated that they hate events like gay pride parades. One of them saying that all he wants is to live without being judged, but these events make it look like they're demanding attention and to be special.
As far as the good cop bad cop,I completely agree with you. I also think it comes down to where you live. For example, if you go to Boston, Chicago or places like that, you're far more likely to run into bad cops.
I see 2 sets of parallel lines.
@spongeblade, there are no parallel lines on this. Some come close, but they’re all angled at least a little away from very other line
@Duncan5769, the parallel lines being the sides of the bar I think
@Duncan5769, the edges of the bar are parallel for all the people downvoting me.
@spongeblade, why are they booing you? You're right!
@spongeblade, they’re not though. They’re angled towards each other. Even if they were you said 2 sets of parallel lines, which means 4 lines
@Duncan5769, the actual edges of the bar are parallel. 4 edges = 2 pairs = 1 rectangle. The camera was at an angle when the photo was taken but that is a rectangle. (i.e. the edges are parallel)
@spongeblade, oh I didn’t realize you were talking about the edges of the bar. I thought you mean that the 2 lines near the ends were parallel, but they’re slightly pointed in. I understand what you mean now
So they’re selling the mistakes now?
I just bite the bar with no regard for the lines anyway
@Getbacker, this post right here officer👆
and check his mattress tags- they've probably been removed
No kit Kat branding on it. Not even kit Kat.
@hasher2288, im guessing if this is a real news article the auther also claims that coronavirous is racist
Well skittles came out with all white skittles and declared white is the only color that matters ???? Look it up
I'm pretty sure it's not called "Gay Month" but I could be wrong.
Before people get super triggered about it as FP tends to do, no it's not real.
@Commander Peanuts, They would be shooting themselves in the foot. Nobody wants a kitkat cut like that.
@18bluecat, except maybe those Psychopaths that just take a solid bite out of the whole bar.