What did he expect?
And here we see natural selection at work
@Shmuel Cohen, Darwin would be SO proud.
@Shmuel Cohen, oh no
I don't want to be mean, but... He kinda deserved some of that. Wonder candles are hot af, why would you ever try that??
@A pet named Steve, maybe he thought his saliva or the lack of oxygen would put it out. He clearly doesn't know it's made of magnesium.
@A pet named Steve, one word: ALCOHOL!!!!!
@OFF, yeah, that's what I figured, too. Poor Dude.
@A pet named Steve, ahem...sparklers
@Mugiwara Luffy, yeah i forgot the English word sorry 😂
@A pet named Steve, there's a trick you can do with putting a lit match in your mouth and making yourself look like a jack-o-lantern. I'm guessing natural selection made this dude think a sparkler would work also
@A pet named Steve, by "kinda" and "some" you mean *totally and *all... right?
@big freedom, well... Yeah.
@OFF, burning at 5600°F 😐😐
You're the reason they have to put "Do Not Eat" on those silica packets in new shoes
You do sumthin stupid like that, you deserve what happened... Like wtf? Do you really think thats a good idea... What did he expect to happen?
Did I just watch a man die?
The stupidity in this .gif actually angers me
Hopefully all that pain will sober him up quicker
Why?..... Just why?!
And the Darwin award goes to... Idiot in a bar lighting a sparkler!
We literally spent an entire class today discussing firework safety including the fact sparklers burn at 2000 Fahrenheit. This cant be a coincidence
Guess he wanted to literally spit hot fire...
He has no taste.... No. He literally has no taste
Old man from the corner of the bar* hehehe stupid hurts don't it?
That's the type of sh!t that gives you such bad burns, you can never taste again. Why the FVCK would you do that...?
@atreides, he probably was too stupid to know that it burns at 3000°
"And that's how we won the cold war, sonny:
Ladies and gentlemen, the inspiration behind the character Ghost Rider.
The search continues. ..
It was too spicy
Looks like the Darwin Awards contestants are going to make this year the best one yet.
We got it all wrong, it was the sparkler that made him burn his mouth. If we outlaw sparklers, this will never happen again #allmouthsmatter
If there is one thing in this world that will never die, it's stupidity.
Seriously, if you've ever been burnt by a sparkler, you'd know that this dude is going to the hospital.
Why would you even do that...smdh
What did he think was going to happen?
Is this a real video?
Stupidity. Eliminating the weak since the dawn of time.