Yeah really cant say anything now since,
*Rest of message has been removed due to violating big tech ToS, we apologize to those who were unfortunate enough to see the message. User has been banned from all social platforms and exiled from society.*
@Hatori, yea be careful. Funny pics is hosted on aws and we all know how they feel about memes that oppose them.
@orion55, finally, something we can all agree upon
I was a hero damn it, we all were!
@megamanx181x, we lost so many good men. Jamal kapernick goodguysatan
@BigJohnson86, goodguysatan is not a user I am comfortable with being on your short list. Strong pimp hand on that user.
Private companies can make you adhere to whatever ToS they want. Welcome to capitalism baby
Big tech is for China style authority, with them at the top. Big tech wants does not want capitalism.
@Samblob, "China style authority?" 1, China is capitalist so I'm not sure what you mean by that and 2, deregulated big-tech censorship is pretty textbook capitalism. They set systems of control in place within their own platform and then use capital to prevent alternative competition.
@Commander Peanuts, you missspelled communist.
@CocoasBro, Despite what so many Americans seem to think, they're not mutually exclusive. Capitalism isn't a system of government. They're economically capitalist. That's why and how they're doing the whole "taking our jobs" thing. I'm not a fan of state communism, believe me, but I'm also not huge on market capitalism because it's kind of fvcking us right now.
@Commander Peanuts, When people refer to communist and capitalist they refer to a system that either doesnt allow the public private ownership and one that does. China is a communist nation because they do not have the ability to own private property and what special cases that do are subject to government acquisition at the whim of the chinese goverment.
Also its not free market capitalism, we currently have massive corprate near monopolies, soon to be monopolies that are running the show. And useful idiots in the left despite claiming to hate corporations have done everything in their power to give them more power because orange man bad.
@CocoasBro, 1, colloquialism doesn't mean anything when it's inaccurate. It doesn't matter if that's what people assume, like I said in my earlier response, that's not what those two mean. They're not mutually exclusive.
2 I'm not sure to which point you're referring when you say it's not free market capitalism. If you mean China, then you're correct, however only on a national level. Internationally they are still part of capitalist free markets.
If you're referring to big tech then I assure you it is. Monopolization is what happens in an unregulated free market. Because walmart is always gonna be able to stomp out a mom-and-pop store. I'm not sure what specifically you're referring to with giving tech companies more power because the only thing I can think of is net neutrality which was much more heavily opposed by the right, including orange man himself.
@Commander Peanuts, 1. Communism litterally means the collective siezure of the means of production.
2. I guess if you wanna be technically correct without regards to the nuances of the situation you are right but the colloquial distinction exists for a reason.
3. Im talking about joe biden amping up protections for big tech censorship so that they can essentially ignore section 230 and ban partisanly.
Also disney ring a bell near monopoly describes it perfectly.
@CocoasBro, 1 yes, and that doesn't contradict capitalism. It can contradict free market capitalism, but China still actively participates in international capitalism as well as its own national markets.
2. The problem with the colloquial distinction is that it's an incorrect generalization that leads people to believe communism and capitalism are somehow diametrically opposed. This leading people to incorrectly assume that a criticism of capitalism is automatically support for communism. It isn't.
3. He did say he opposes it. And Trump also said quote: "we have to get rid of section 230, or you're not going to have a country for very long."
Look at no point am I defending big companies. Or China. I don't really even know how that got to be part of the conversation. And I'm definitely not defending Joe Biden. But I'm getting real tired of the people who are supposedly all for free market capitalism and deregulation suddenly acting like big-tech censorship isn't part of that.
@Commander Peanuts, we have a culture of free speech. Censorship does not have to be 1st amendment violation.
If we lose our culture, the law will surely follow
@Commander Peanuts, saying “China is capitalist” is either just pure lie, or you are missing 95% of the story. They are “capitalist” until the CCP decides that something changes. That is NOT free market capitalism
@Commander Peanuts, you have such a fundamental misunderstanding of how economics work. We don’t get monopolies in tech market due to lack of regulations. We get monopolies because of regulations. Corps buy their Congress person, who passes laws determining who wins (it’s always the ones that give them money).
@Commander Peanuts, “contradicts capitalism but not free market capitalism”...?
Capitalism is a term, invented by the communists to describe FREE MARKET. CAPITALISM = FREE MARKET.
Are you thinking Cronyism?
Why am I even attempting to debate this with you? All of your comments show a fundamental lack of economic knowledge.
@big freedom, I... I don't know which point I even want to speak to but I don't think I'm the one with the misunderstanding. I'm not anti-free speech, I'm just saying this censorship is a direct cause of capitalism. The CCP is run by capitalists. They are active in the capitalist market economy of the world and have been since the 70s. Corruption and avoidance of regulation can cause monopolies, true. But regulation and reform is also the best weapon against them. (Anti-trust act?) Free market capitalism isn't all capitalism. It's not even the first form of capitalism. That was mercantile capitalism. Free markets are a form of economic structure. There's such a thing as free market socialism. So you're going to have to check your definitions.
@Commander Peanuts, capitalism:
an economic and political system in which a countries trade and industry by private owners for profit rather than the state.
Looks like we were both wrong on that one.
2 he opposed 230 because tech companies were using it for protection to discriminate on political beliefs claiming to be both publishers and platforms at the same time. And the senate and supreme court were just allowing them to get away with it. So trump wanted to nuke them from orbit by getting rid of 230. You see section 230 protects big tech aslong as they are acting as neutral platforms, and not as publishers. Get rid of 230 and big tech gets crushed by the sheer amount of libel lawsuits.
@Commander Peanuts, participate in free markets through State Economic Control =\= capitalism. Russia was absolutely 100% communist. They still participated in international trade. That argument is idiotic on its face.
They use the force of the government to force not only Chinese companies to comply, but also free markets outside their border. Google: Chinese Road and Belt initiative.
Their entire platform is world domination and control.
Please do not be naive about the evils of China and CCP. They are absolutely NOT capitalists.
@Samblob, He’s actually right about that being capitalism. They don’t want communism, that doesn’t make any sense. They want pure capitalism, a system where they can exist to be as powerful, rich, and shjtty as they like with no oversight from a government. In this kind of situation, the richest corporations could (most likely would) become basically an authoritarian government in all but name. That’s why no country is purely capitalist (though some politicians seem to be happy taking America down that rout just for a quick payout).
Communism IS inherently authoritarian, but that doesn’t mean its a synonym for authoritarianism. Theres plenty of other kinds of it.
@CocoasBro, If you want big tech companies to REALLY start censoring shjt, repeal section 230 and put nothing in its place. They will shut down every single pepe meme, every post of the flag that isn't the main state or country flag, every jack hole who threatens violence will never be heard from again on any of those platforms, every jackaß who runs their mouth and incites violence will be silenced. You still haven't looked at all at section 230, nor listened to anyone who understands it. If you want every single social media platform to censor every single controversial thing on it, revoke the protections from section 230. We'll probably never hear from you again. If you want to stop them from using bs double standards, look to another method. Revoking section 230 ain't the cure for that bud.
@mas2de, no they cant censor all of us not without destroying their platform. All at once theyll be liable for everything on their platform, they'll drown in law suits. Bye bye big tech Fascists.
@CocoasBro, so your plan to keep them from censoring you on their free market, capitalist, social media platform is to remove your access to that platform all together by destroying it and just have nothing in it's place. Can't say I disagree with having much less social media but you know that social media is not compulsory, right? You aren't obligated to use it. Gotta say man, you sound like someone trying to shut down the subway because they got mad at you for pissing in the corner.
Btw, fascism is by a government. Corporations that have no rule over you and your life literally cannot be fascist. They have no nation. They have no military. They have no laws. They have guidelines that are very very loosely enforced. They made calculated business decisions. From their inception people used their platforms to group up and communicate and they largely went unhindered. Even in 2016, they let people on their platforms that wanted to sow discord and disrupt the nation. They let ppl ...
@mas2de, fling all the shjt they wanted to since their inception. And people used that and abused that. They only started to clamp down on it when it got out of hand and people started organizing and attempting to overturn an election by force and by murder of elected officials. And even that was not to adhere to any law. They literally could not be held liable as a company for what Joe Blow said on their platform. But they know that if people are using their service to overthrow the government, that would be bad for business. Had those people succeeded, it could have lead to that boogaloo idiotic 2nd Civil War which disrupts the cash flow for them and kills probably millions. They wanted to stop that and if you don't like it, participate in government, don't try to burn it down just because you lost.
Go ahead. Revoke the protections in section 230 and you'll never be able to voice your opinions online again period.
@mas2de, 1. Its not free market google has been using its influence to crush social media competition in unfair ways and no one does anything because its google.
2. Yes i would rather see the whole thing burned than have to contend with a cabal of mega corporations with control over almost the entirety of the internet using their influence to silence dissent. If you cant understand the dangerous situation were in now then you are truly short sighted.
3. No the reason were in this mess in the first place is specifically because theyve been silencing oppinions that disagree with them. What happend at the capital is a result of years of being silenced, for being silenced and ignored about the election. For being banned over a trump meme. The people can see the swamp and how unfair this competition is, thats what they are pissed off about.
4. I may never speak online again but thats better than the Orwellian nightmare thats awaiting us because of useful idiots like you.
@CocoasBro, You (an actual useless idiot that doesn't pay attention, gets your news from basically the American version of Amaq and uses words and definitions by what you feel instead of their definitions both denotation or connotation.) seem to have almost no idea what you're talking about with points 1 and 3.
1. There are at least dozens of major competing social media platforms and messaging services and Google isn't anywhere in actual competition for social media platform. Google's servers don't even host most of them 🤣. AWS hosts most of them but you like your Google and Soros boogeyman. 1a. That's what free markets actually allow for is companies throwing their heft around and butting their way into more money. If you want the government to do something about it then there should probably be something they can do without losing in court for violating the 1st Amendment. But then that wouldn't be a free market. The gov is trying to regulate some of it without trampling on several
...laws and freedoms. I doubt that they really can.
1b. Yes Google, Amazon, Facebook, etc throw their weight around in order to be shjtbags and can't leave good things alone. They feel the need to suck up as much cash (and our private data) as possible.
2. Okay. Most people would rather have these platforms and use them for communicating like civilized people. But you don't like it and you want to tear it down.
3. What happened at the Capitol is from years of being groomed for terrorism and being fed lies by American Amaq, conspiracy theorists, Trump and sycophants and idiots. People were groomed for this and it didn't start nor does it end with Cheetolini, but he certainly helped make it mainstream and gave it a huge boost.
The platforms didn't start silencing voices for opinions. They started silencing voices calling for terrorism, inciting violence, and actually committing violence.
If you feel like a disenfranchised voter, move, help elect other people that you like better,
petition to remove only your own direct leaders for doing awful things that you disagree with, pr maybe try voting for officials that don't try to disenfranchise voters or sit down and shut up. There was no meaningful fraud in the 2020 election. Every single person and group with that priviliedged information stated such. Even Barr. And he was fired for that because Donald Maduro couldn't handle reality. Instead Trump swirled the cesspool that he replaced the swamp with and pushed it at the Senate. Some people that went there in order to steal the election for Donnie Zuma, didn't even vote in 2020. Talk about useful idiots. The 2020 election was not stolen but there wasn't a lack of trying from the incumbent.
4. Around the world governments and corps. and rich people are using 1984 like a guidebook and as a template. People like me are not the cause. Neither are people like you, but they are giving our gov. more reason and more power to control the masses. Just keep feeding the 5-0 bud
@mas2de, 1. You dont know where i get my news fro..
2. None of these firms even come close to competing with google. And all do direct dealings with google. Lmao🤣
1b lmao no they dont. Google using its influence to make sure no competition does business with free speech platforms is a direct violation of free trade and anti trust laws Lmao you dont even understand free trade.
1b. Lmao imagine thinking its okay for a company to use its recources to make sure a rival company cant collect recources. Learn about what a cartel is you smooth brain.
2. Yup youre litterally incapable of looking at the bigger picture because they havent come for you retarded racist idealogy yet. Obviously i dont want my political party purged from 90% of human communication. Maybe understand how i could consider that unfair.
3. Yup it sure was terrorism but luke warm and boring compared to most of the sh!t the left has been doing for over 4 years now. On a near day to day basis, but you'll ignore that.
@mas2de, 3. B dude your so propagandized that you think biology isnt real and your gonna sit here and lecture me about how im brainwashed by the media. 🤣 Youve literally been convinced against freedom of speech but somehow trump and anyone left of carl marx is the real radical. The irony of this belief is so delicious. None of my beliefs are far from the center..
4. No theyve been silencing more than just calls for violence you absolutely blind idiot. Maybe if you payed attention to people who disagreed with you more you would understand that.
5. Yup now youre going off the deep end into a completly unrelated subject. Thats how you know ive dunked my nuts in your mouth. Get absolutely destroyed you brainwashed authoritarian dickhole. 6 to nuthin
@mas2de, unbelievable someone who is actrually anti freedom. Next thing i know youll be advocating for re-education camps like the rest of the left. Fvck your so far gone you probably think thats a good idea.
@CocoasBro, it's not hard to tell what kind of sources you trust. You seem to have no idea what free speech is and what free trade is. You also seem to understand what a social media platform is. But okay, I'll bite. How does "Google use its influence to make sure no competition does business with free speech platforms"?
Cartel or cabal. Which one are you going with here. They are not interchangeable.
If you think Google has a monopoly on user data... There is no helping you.
"(My) retarded racists idealogy." 😑 You're a complete and utter fvcking moron. Btw "ideology" not "idea-logy". Nothing I have ever expressed as my own view on this app was racist. But a racist named BlazingBowman wouldn't understand that, would you?
You say you don't want your political party purged from businesses platforms, instead you just want everyone to be punished for your group's insurrection. You can't be trusted with a knife or a toy, so no one should be allowed to have one because you're ...
@mas2de, irresponsible. You know what's unfair? Literally advocating for the overthrow of a legitimate election where your party lost the actual election along with the popular vote. You lost, get over it.
How was storming the Capitol with firearms, molotov cocktails, bear spray, zip-tie hand cuffs and more in order to subvert the will of the the people, looting and stealing, trashing the Capitol building, chanting "Hang Mike Pence" with a gallows out front, "luke warm" compared to people protesting police brutality by burning cars and smashing shops. Store windows and cars are now more important than the tenets that make up our form of government according to you anti-American, anti-freedom morons. Freedoms are only good when you have them right? The opposition isn't supposed to get the same self-evident freedoms, right? Trumpetts rioted for the last 4 years too, but you happily ignore that.
Propaganda is literally biting you in the asß but you can't tell.
Your beliefs are at the ...
@mas2de, 1.I use a combination of fox news, CNN, MSMBC, The gaurdian, aswell as a handful of online commentators and various other bits of internet. Not that you would believe me as you only consume woke far left bullsh!t.
2. Yup i dont know what free speech means says the guy who thinks people should be purged from the internet for wrongthink.
3. Google used its influence to purge Parler and other free speech competition by making use of its connections to make sure no other servers would take them. Essentially wiping them off the map for a crime that didnt even occur on their platform.
3. Cartel and cabal are not mutually exclusive.
4.yup far left intersectionality is inherently every ism it claims to be against.
5 I said idealogy youre really grasping at straws now.
6. Ive argued with you for years your as far left a radical as it goes. And ive never said a single racist thing on this app. In fact im normally fighting against it supplied by you and other people on the left.
@mas2de, 7.Litterally the left pulls Sh!t like that all the time. Theyve burned entire human beings alive and attempted to assasinate right wing political figures including trump on multiple occasions.
8. Yup scorched earth policy. If youre gonna use the internet against my freedom ill break it over my knees rather than let you use it against me unfairly. And no we cant have it because were better at using it than you are.
9. EVERY SINGLE EXAMPLE YOU GAVE THE LEFT HAS DONE MULTIPLE TIMES ARE YOU THAT FVCKING BLIND.
center of the extremist right wing. Guess where that is. Way off to the right just a few inches from Mussolini and Duterte. You're as far from center as all those white ISIS idiots.
I don't think you even have nuts to dunk in a mouth. You're gargling Trump's and Hannity's and Shapiro's nuts so hard that you've got some serious brain damage.
Entirely believable and predictable that you have absolutely 0 clue what is going on, why, how it started and have absolutely 0 self-awareness. Go open a history book. Go read NPR and get off the conspiracy sites. You notice that you're the sole idiot that holds these beliefs on this app? And you have no real arguments and no supportable stance so you call me names and say you've won while the scoreboard shows you won as much as your dear god-leader has election wins in 2020.
You're literally too stupid and too much of an a$$hole to even argue with. Go back to boot licking and cucking for your vote suppressors and Swastika carrying friends.
@CocoasBro, you're still waaaay too far gone. Just stop while you're behind. 0 self-awareness. 0 intellect. 0 critical thinking skills. Parlor was on Amazon servers, not Google. You still can't even open a browser and web search something. AWS owns tons of servers around the world and didn't want that shjtstain on their hardware. Google didn't have to do shjt. Amazon made that choice on their own and is always competing against Google so they wouldn't take their advice anyway. That math doesn't add up to you though. To you, the Earth is not round. 2+2 does not equal 4.
@mas2de, Yup thanks for prooving my point. You actually believe anything right of carl marx is a nazi lmao.
I have 0 clue whats going on says the man who doesnt even understand what an anti-trust law is.
0 intelligence says the man who doesnt believe in biology.
0 self awareness says the man who wants one rule for himself and another rule for everyone else.
Ive absolutely crushed your arguments. Dismantled them piece by piece and dunked my massive balls in your cuck mouth. Go back to your cuck shed while tryone fvcks your wife you soy boy. And you beat off to big tech telling you what you can and cant think.
@mas2de, also ill wait for you to tell me one racist thing i believe. I wont hold my breath because you got nothing. Youre the sole racist in this discussion only you and your side have racist beliefs in the mainstream.
Btw the earth is round retard you should get off of CNN and stepehen colbert show. Lmao
@CocoasBro, Have fun in your alternate reality dude.
@mas2de, says the dude who thinks the earth is flat and that biology isnt real.
@CocoasBro, your alternate reality is quite expansive. Have fun in your life devoid of facts and reality.