*brings bagged milk*
“Richard, what the fúck?”
@DwayneTheCockJohnson, *brings a loaf of milk*
@Empshok, Richard! That’s butter! What the WTF is wrong with you, get milk, MILK!!!
@DwayneTheCockJohnson, yo bagged milk is awesome
@Hot Coffee, *brings a dozen milks*
I know the milk says 2% but I honestly don't know what the other 98% is
@WifitheRouter, also sugar to try and cover the taste of water
This reminds me of the vine about the dyslexic who never finds out he’s dyslexic because of whimsical happenstance, *Walk up to Stop sign and sees a pile of pots lying below it* “huh...” *walks away*
VibratingDickChomper, who cannot remember the concept of happiness
Just like me, except instead of "The ability to attract females," it's milk
What is this milk you speak of?
One of the few comics that works whether you read it left to right, or right to left.