One does not simply believe in the heart of the cards.
@Sir Bionic, the heart of the what now?
@R2D2, it's a quote from the show Yugioh
@Sir Bionic, and mine is from YGO the abridged series.
@R2D2, oh hah my bad
@Sir Bionic, One does not simply summon 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons in 1 turn.
@Sir Bionic, not when it's TIME TO DUAL IN THE SHADOW REALM!!!!
@R2D2, I love little kuroboh
@Sir Bionic, everyone he said that his deck was stacked. We came up with a drinking game for everyone Yugi says that we take a drink. Some of us got wasted
@BIGHEAD2783, with all of the stupid special summoning nowadays, I wouldn't be surprised
@My name is Paul, ...you really can't
@My name is Paul, no!
@R2D2, my phone says your comment was posted -1 minutes ago. O.o
@fubnub, I grew up watching dragonball, Pokemon, and Yugioh. They're great shows and Anime as a genera is fantastic, but my tastes changed. Every now and then I'll see what's out there but I feel safe in saying that I've outgrown it.
@My name is Paul, yeah, I've out grown the anime in this pic, but I still watch anime. Just more "mature" ones.
@fubnub, I never felt the desire to watch the more mature ones.
@My name is Paul, that's a creative way to spell 'genre'. Hahaha.
@Jenny Talia, dang it! Im hung over in Munich right now so my spell check isn't on point like it should be hahaha
@My name is Paul, anime isn't a genre, it's a medium like movies or comics.
@My name is Paul, I'm still stuck on DBZ
@My name is Paul, come to the light! Outgrow the darkness!
@My name is Paul, I was a big fan of anime when I was in high school but lost interest after graduating so I'm right there with you.
@fubnub, Most of the "mature" anime are borderline hentai.
Nobody outgrows dragon fvckin ball z
Where is the philosopher stone!?!
I would say about 95% of people out grow anime, the other 5% just continue to swear to the rest of us how awesome it still is
@Sappy Poop Stain, incorrect
Made by someone whose 12
One does not simply call Pokemon an anime
I outgrew anime when I was 6.
Actually, I grew INTO anime. Watching Death Note as I write this.
They outgrow it when they're 8 y/o and have the parental password for HBO
This is true, I'm addicted....