I know people got hurt but was really cool to watch
@trashstache27, The internet in a nutshell
The dangers of eating to much taco bell in a confined space
@ TheBumberSnazzle, you joke, but I'm DYING to know how this ended
@VibratingButtChomper, with diarrhea of course!
@ TheBumberSnazzle, ok I looked it up. One kid tweeted out a pic. 6% of his body has mild burns, his face was going to peel but no dis figuration, and both his arms had casts on them.
@VibratingButtChomper, but more then he bargained for thinking outside the bun
@VibratingButtChomper, they were probably huffing.
When your friend plugs in the aux and plays your mixtape
High-larious. If someone is doing something stupid and gets hurt because they deserve it, it is automatically funny
@Cruxio , what stupid thing did they do?
@Doctor Walrus, I don't know the entire story, obviously. But the air inside of your car doesn't just spontaneously combust. So I think it's a safe bet to say they were screwing with something flammable and then adding fire to it.
@Doctor Walrus, huffing butane or some other flammable substance. Can see the mask or something on guy in front seats mouth.
@Cruxio , sounds like a typical stupid story. I'll buy it
Did I just watch some one die?
We're they having a farting contest or something?
Damn, I know I'm old, so my comment my not be worth a damn, but a stashed case of beer never ignited.
@ManPlayingGalaga, Galaga! YES! Parents had a Galaga cabinet, grew up playing it. Ahh, memories
@Unidentified Error, Thanks for appreciating the user name. I hope the Avengers movie reference was also recognized.
I can only imagine the WHOOSH that made
My friend had this happen and received third degree burns on his hands and face
What were they breathing
@Can yew knot, fire
*click* *poof* *WHOOSH*
@Medal Delivery Boy, https://youtu.be/tbGgPgR6a9U
Bye bye eyes
I'm pretty sure those guys got kinda messed up
MF ghost rider in the back seat!
Did..Did they die. .
This is what you get for playing my mixtape in an enclosed space!
Can someone explain why this happened?
@Medal Delivery Boy, hairspray maybe
@Medal Delivery Boy, they were huffing butane in the car and someone lit their lighter
@Medal Delivery Boy, alot of hairspray and the can body spray they probably used it in the car and since it didnt have a way to vent out properly in time they caught on fire
@Da Stikup Kid, yeah I remember this from a while back. They were high on butane. Idiots got burned bad.
@Medal Delivery Boy, because they collectively had the IQ of a smashed jelly bean.
@groundpounder04, I wonder if jelly beans still taste good when they are cooked?
@Horse Lime, I wonder if they ever look back and watch this or if it's too traumatizing
@Da Stikup Kid, huffing butane...? Jesus...
@FP Waiter, I know it sounds crazy, but yeah. It's on YouTube, I remember seeing it a while back
@Medal Delivery Boy, Because they were late. I ordered a medal and told them to be at my door in ten minutes. They were .03 seconds late. I told them it was fine: they amused me. This is what happens when I am amused.
By the way, you have five minutes to bring me my medal. Tick-tock.
@Da Stikup Kid, the comment that actually explained what happened is buried around the bottom, what a shame