I'll probably get down voted but that is just TOTALLY disturbing. Dear lord have more respect for yourself.
@NushSoze, be nice it's just "baby weight"
@NushSoze, I honestly feel bad for her.
@Michael Fassbender, Yeah, unless she gave birth to 900 babies... Anyway, get 'em Pun Sniper!
@sombrero mop, no, he means weight from the babies she ate
@The Sandlot, Thats why I called Pun Sniper.
@NushSoze, just think of the poor being that mated with this "person"
@Michael Fassbender, oh no you dint talk about my bae that way, say what you haters want but my baby weight be fine yo, I likes em thick.
@Spikeup12, omg you managed to make it worse. So much worse. *shudder*
@Basil Fawlty, I feel bad for the baby that's gonna grow up and have to care for its mom all its life. I say "it" because I can't tell the sex
@NushSoze, I upvoted you!
@NushSoze, well in this situation I would recommend a liposuction.
@NushSoze, I totally agree! Wearing a white cap this late in the year is soo passé!
@Basil Fawlty, that's a HER?
@NushSoze, thinks he'll get downvoted. Ends up with top comment
Creepiest thing is it takes two people to make a baby O.O
@The Oldest Guy Here, ADOPTION *alien guy
I wonder if she bottle feeds the baby, or flap feeds
GET IN MAH BELLY!!!!!!
@YouThisReadWrong , @Jasonwithay , Alright, this is the second time I've seen the same comment posted at almost the same exact time. Everyone that uses this app is officially too much alike.
GET IN MAH BELLAH
Why is there an orangutan holding that baby? The poor thing must be terrified
The birth of Honey Boo Boo.
@HungryVillagers, Honey Boo Boo was forcefully pressed out of a cheeseburger. No "birth" here.
My guess is she is holding her siblings baby because no one would stick their d in that
His chin is pregnant
Lots of hate is going towards that poor little girl! She can't help being like that so she might as well accept herself. Also, she's about to be eaten by a baby so we should cut her some slack.
@Split personality, And cut some cake too.
@Split personality, Wait, are you talking about fatty or the baby?
Her neck looks like the screen after you win solitaire
Yeah yeah it's all like, "stop making fun of her" and "don't be cruel!" I totally agree man. I mean, the dude that had sex with her is the real victim here.
Plot twist that quote it from the lady.
@Jacked Russell, I genuinely thought that was a dude.
@MagicYak, 33% chance it is male 33% chance female 34% chance it is WTF.