FOUR YEARS LATER!!!!!
@ThePandaPool , yeah, things are getting weird here... I'm seeing stuff I forgot I'd posted!
Phase 1 complete...
@megamanx181x, Initiating phase 2.
@megamanx181x, Phase 2 complete.
@DwayneTheCockJohnson, the long game….
I'd love to post, but I get 95% of my memes from here and the other 5% really wouldn't fit the app.