Hmmmm. It's best to make sure I guess. *covers self in gasoline and lights match*
@A pet named Steve, while listening to disco inferno?
@A pet named Steve, you changed your photo!
@A pet named Steve, spiders are our bros! Fun fact actually, 97% of spiders crawl into your ears at night to keep mean bugs away! The other 3%, on the other hand, doesn't do their job and is on spider welfare. The more you know!
@Fun Facts 101, I know a spider that's part of that 3%, his name's Tod. He's a chill dude, we play video games and get high all day. His brother, Jeremy, catches all the bugs.
@A pet named Steve, If you've never tried it, how do you know you aren't going to like it?...Right?
@mssj7000, good point.
@DarthPanserbjorn, yes! :D
So I must be a social interaction?
@An Actual Scientist, oh my god don't come near me 😨
@An Actual Scientist, and all the while I stay the same, it's great fearing and hating what you are
If you over fear an outcome, it is the outcome that will happen
*looks in mirror*
*is actually a giant spider*
@horker orgy, don't worry, unless your roommate has been giving you gene therapy while you sleep. But that's none of my business.
*whistles while walking away*
@Jakobian, hm, well that would definitely explain the science lab
@horker orgy, and the needles and lead lined boxes?
@Jakobian, seems logical. Guess i should start fearing being vastly wealthy.
I'm afraid of nothingness. no lights, no sounds, no anything not even thoughts. I just might be nothing like people tell me every day
I'm guessing that makes me child support
I'm scared that i might be a girl.