Can the red section be bigger? Y'know what just bring me a red circle
*spins it until it lands on red*
Well there’s a 62.5% chance I’ll never have to work again in my life, and a 37.5% chance I’ll have a good bit of free cash
@Siska the Khajiit, 75%*. If you get red you also don’t have to work the rest of your life. 5 million invested with no risk would yield 150k a year in interest so all the numbers less than that you prob gotta work.
@BigJohnson86, I counted red but not 5 mil, cause that probably wouldn’t last all of your life, unless you invest it smartly and what not
@Siska the Khajiit, you don’t even have to be smart. Get government backed bonds which yield 3% and live off the interest. If you invest smart 1 mil can still yield a 6 figure income 10% return isn’t that hard to get when the countries not in a recession
@Siska the Khajiit, $5m will easily last a lifetime. That's 100 years at $50k/year. Shìt, $1m will if you're willing to make enough compromises.
Red is jackpot after all.
Hell yeah I would spin either way it's a win win situation
mmmm, I guess yes
Well yeah, my nose is part of my head. They never said it had to be my brain.
Make it all red and I’ll give it a go
Sure I’ll spin it. Just not all the way around. Spin it very lightly so it easily lands on one of the dollar amounts
12.5% chance I get shot in the head? Gotta get those numbers up those are rookie numbers
As long as the death was fast, yeah probably
Honestly this is just a stupid one, who other then some crazy rich person, wouldn’t be willing to spin it. I mean the odds of it landing on red are small and all other choices are large sums of money
I feel like this is a viable game show idea
That's a 1/8th chance you'll die for a minimum win of a million dollars that i presume are tax free. Might be mistaken on the tax.
@Dephenistrator, One’s $500K. Still though, all of those are higher than my life insurance payouts. So from an economic perspective, it makes sense to spin.
@EatMyAss, it's like Russian roulette with more prizes than just surviving!
@EatMyAss, plus you will be killed not commit suicide technically so your life insurance should still pay out of it hits red