Just get rid of Woodrow Wilson and you'd probably get rid of communism and Hitler tbh
@delsinrowedent, just go straight for Marx gotta get the roots. Marx wrote columns in the NYT as far back as the civil war and heavily influencing people like Wilson.
@delsinrowedent, Ah yes, Woodrow Wilson, patron goddess of wooden rowboats whose teats were indeed suckled by twins Adolf Hitler and Joe Communism.
@delsinrowedent, better yet, just give Taft a heartattack so then the Republican party would be forced to nominate Teddy for a third term like he wanted and Wilson would have been utterly crushed. That election was literally the only time a 3rd party candidate had 27% of the vote. Imagine if Teddy was the nom for one of the major parties lol
If he had won, it's suspected that:
1. We would have entered WWI as soon as war was declared and the entente would lose handily.
2. Women would have gotten suffrage 4-6yrs earlier.
3. Communism would have never taken hold
4. America would have begun her reign as global superpower earlier as the other two superpowers of the UK and France were quickly waning as it was.
5. We would have gotten more of Teddy in the spotlight a Top 10 president easy
@Sven and Otar, exactly!!
@delsinrowedent, also kill the lost cause myth, prohibition, and the adoption of eugenics
@Sven and Otar, so what you’re saying is we live in the worst timeline
@Sven and Otar, Taft was the one they had to Paula Dean out of the bathtub right?
@Hesediel, yes, he is still I think the heaviest president the U.S. has ever had. For sure the fattest
@eleven, well, all I'm *technically* saying is that there's definitely a better timeline lol
Careful, he's a hero.
*checks username* so THAT'S how he'd get the outfit
*returns to present; no Covid19.*
Thought you were going to save the Prime Minister for a second
@Good Pineapple Pizza, Yeah Whitlam’s firing was tragic for the economy for generations to come
Saving Harold Holt would deprive us of the greatest joke of all time