To annoy your friends.
1. Yes. 2. Because the ocean is fvcking huge. 3. No. 4. Yes. 5. If he lives on his route, yes. If not, no. 6. Because you touch yourself at night. 7. No. 8. Yes. 9. Yes. 10. Lemons taste gross
@McGeek, but I love your responses, so here is my upvote
@McGeek, what was that middle one again?
@McGeek, for number 2.when lightning strikes it immediately spreads trying to cover the whole ocean thus nothing happens not even the spot it hit *ends rant*
@McGeek, there is no speed of smell, but there is a speed of feel.
@McGeek, 1 is no. Earthquakes are not named after the planet, theyre named after what they do: move earth. Mars is also a solid planet, made up of earth. So it is an earthquake there too.
@McGeek, Ron White thinks differently on number 3.
@Geek Squad Agent, "We were traveling at half the speed of smell."
@Moldy Penis, at first i saw your name and i was like uhhh.... but then i seen the comment and i have joy that someone gets the refference.
@Geek Squad Agent, thank you. I grew up watching the Blue Collar group as a child.
@Moldy Penis, i know them feels. Its a great way to laugh with the whole family.
@Geek Squad Agent, I still get a single man tear when I hear the song playing in the credits of One for the Road.
@Moldy Penis, i force my man tears back in.
@McGeek, Lemons are delicious you liar!
@DameonKingDemon, haha I actually like lemon flavored stuff, I just couldn't think of anything funny to say for that one XD
@McGeek, Suuuure. But you are talking to a person who eats whole lemons, watch your face. *Intimidating grumpy cat face*
@McGeek, hums "one of these things are not like the others"
@McGeek, actually there is a speed of smell it's just not relevant in science
@McGeek, number 6 is the best answer ever. Everytime I see that episode I die lol. Just him being a little kid and confused
@McGeek, very clever... earth is still earth, no matter what planet you're on.
@McGeek, number 6
@McGeek, wouldn't the speed of smell correlate to what elements/molecules are being diffused in the air from an object?
@McGeek, but wouldn't the speed of smell be the rate at which smell molecules diffuse through a room?
@Shane from Walmart, "Shane, quit labeling the food samples 'Mystery Meats'."
@Idead, When lightning strikes air why don't all humans die?
@McGeek, actually there is a speed of smell, but it's not a constant. It's actually the rate of permeation of the smell thought the air medium. Essentially how long after the fart actually leaves your butthole to spread through the air and reach someone's unfortunate nose.
Number five: Is there just an endless chain of mailmen delivering mail to other mailmen? "Don't you have an essay you should be writing?"
@glowtooth, I guess a P.O. box could, in theory, break the chain.
@Sa1ntsFlow, you beat me to it d*mnit... Have an up vote
@Sa1ntsFlow, Don't you have an essay to write?
A fraction of these are only logical and would only confuse those with less braincells than a marshmallow...
@Izzy3164, Well if you find that annoying, as I do, then we've I believe we can validate this picture.
@FarmersDaughter, haha fair enough
My freezer has a light in it
2: because its only on the water's surface
6: because its too small
7: youre stupid
10: It depends of the juice you're drinking
@Just a raccoon, mars does actually have "earth"quakes, and they're called marsquakes.
@Captain Tickles, hey everyone look, that guy is a big nerd! Laught with me!
@Captain Tickles, (no offence ;))
@Just a raccoon, you beat me to it XD I'll up vote yours instead
@Just a raccoon, "you're stupid" hail hydra
@Just a raccoon, there's no speed of smell... It travels with the wind which varies in speed... And I always assumed there was no light in the freezer because it would freeze over and be effectively useless in a few weeks...
@Shadow Storm, you may be right.
@Just a raccoon, 6. Is because people don't access the freezers often enough for a light to be necessary, it has nothing to do with size. But the vertical door fridges ofen have a light on both sides nowadays.
@Metzger, man, we are getting very philosophical with these! These 10 questions weren't as stupid as they seem.....
@Just a raccoon, -men
@Just a raccoon, haha, very true, some of the questions are quite valid
28 August 2014 #28August2014
I have a light in my freezer
Also great conversation topics when talking to girls at parties. Trust me, I'm a bus.
If you realised that this is a repost, you have been here for a long time
Alright there Gavin
11 Since titans have blood do they get bit by mosquitoes?
This toast is prehistoric, pre MACWE even pre sexyh... This is ancient toast
Smell is most of the time just a gas or chemicals in the air. It's not the same at all as sound or light.
These are fvcking annoying
"Washing up liquid" is a really counterintuitive way of saying "soap"
Most of those are stupid
Can you sweat while taking a hot shower?
Am I the only one who has light in my freezer? Ever freezer I have ever owned has one. Is this not a thing in other places outside Canada?
@Sweetdirt007, Mine is Samsung and I have a freezer light.
These sound very familiar to Ed's questions from Ed, Edd, and Eddie......
1. Probably 2. Because it follows the path of least resistance and most fish are out of range 3. Depends how fast the air is moving 4. You can cry anywhere 5. If he is on route 6. Sometimes there is 7. Yes, a crop circle is just a shale imprinted in a field, commonly seen as circles 8. It's on your face isn't it? 9. Yes 10. Because it's cheaper to make artificial juice and the soap uses the acid to clean
Actually, most freezers have lights now. Just the cheap ones don't...
But... There's a light in my freezer...
My freezer has a light...
5. Or is there just an endless cycle of mailman a?
1. Yes 2. They are magical 3. Yes 4. Maybe but no one would no it. 5. If they live on their route yes. 6. My freezer has light. It all depend on the freezer and how big it is. 7. Yes cause theyre fabulous, 8. Yes 9. Idk i never notices. 10. No idea. I would think it would be the other way around. But i dont suggest srinking the wash stuff
1. Tectonic plate shifts. 2. Lots of fish do die when lightning strikes water. 3. Diffusion, the rate at which substances of high concentration move to areas of low concentration. 4. Yes. You would probably drown. 5. Probably picks it up at the office. 6. How often do you open the freezer? (Mine has a light) most top freezers don't have a light because designers are relying on the lighting in your house. 7. No. Then it would be a crop square. 8. Yes. 9. No. Someone, somewhere will always have a mattress on sale, unless all mattress salesmen are dead. 10. Have you noticed how acidic pure lemon is?