Just in case here is suicide prevention hotline. 1-800-273-8255 please do not do anything drastic
@k1ngs4ndm4n, good man
@k1ngs4ndm4n, RIP Chester
@k1ngs4ndm4n, The rapper Logic has a song titled 18002738255. It's a really good song whether you're suicidal or not. I heard it's helped tons of people.
There's an option to end all of lifes problems....
Kill yourself! Its so easy!
Don't actually all life is precious and worth living, no matter how bad it is things will get better
@ginger fvckboy, Yeah! It gets better! *whispers* no it doesn't!
@ginger fvckboy, I like how the 2 top comments are essentially opposites
At the expense of looking silly by sharing feels, I'll say this. Please know you're worth it. If you legit feel this way, no one should tell you to "feel better" or "have a better day". Instead just Feel and Have A Day. Make it through from sunrise to sunrise, feed and take care of yourself and again, KNOW YOUR WORTH IT. Because it is unequivocally true.
Sorry if I missed the joke but better safe than sorry. ❤
Let me out
Let me out
This is not a dance.
I'm begging for help
I'm screaming for help
Please come let me out.
Gets down to
To defeat the huns
@The unZipper, Mom, Dad, I want to get down to business to defeat the huns.
So I usually just silently lurk and laugh at the clever comments but just wanted to put in my two cents on this.
I know life doesn't always feel worth living and I know it can either feel like you're not good enough or that the world dealt you a sh!tty hand. Either one is something no one should have to deal we with.
I know you have no reason to believe a random stranger on the internet but you are good enough and someday, hopefully very soon, you will see that you are making the world a better place to live for the people around you, and even though you got dealt a sh!tty hand, you making the best of it can turn into something pretty great, and inspire other people to live their lives for their happiness and for the happiness of the people that care.
It always seems to me, the people with the biggest hearts and the most love to give are the ones that need a reminder of the good they bring into this world.
Alright, you can return to your regularly scheduled dankness now.
Im case this is real, Toofules we're all here for you, if you need someone to talk to I'm sure plenty of us funny pics users know what you're going through, we're all here for you
I just started working in a Vape warehouse and this people vape, all of them seem pretty cool so far, just hopefully I don't start vaping too
@Alpha Warrior, 96% of people who vape are cool dudes. We just get a LOT of hate for the other 4%
My high buddy always told me, "It ain't over until it's all okay."
Hey do you need someone to talk to?
Vapers be like
Toofules what's up wanna place to talk?
Where in the world are you?
If this is legit any specific problems?
Hang in there bud, I would give advice but I suck at it.
These memes are dumb. Get help if you need it, but depression memes were never funny
🤣🤣🤣 too funny! I can definitely relate to this meme!🤣🤣🤣
that sounds like a you problem
Do a flip.
I relate to this post way to much I had made direct calls for help to people close to me and had them ignored because the social stigma of mental illness have caused most people to not want to get involved in that situation, nothing hurts worse then telling your best friend that there's a "voice" in your head telling you to harm others and they literally laugh in your face thinking your joking or telling your wife who has physically caught you self harming that you wish yourself dead and nothing comes of it because you're to scared to talk to someone other than those close to you so the only place left to go and vent your problems is an amazing community where no one knows who you are irl so you have a mask to protect you but still every time you go to tell them any thing you chicken out and delete the comment, at least until now
Ok I just want to say, Redt in peace Chester Bennington. Doesn't matter if you liked Linkin Park's new album or not, Chester was an amazing person and helped many people.
If you seriously feel like you're at rock bottom, I advise you to check out this book "the power of positive thinking" it has helped so many people in the worst condition possible and remember with faith you can overcome anything! Stay strong!