ImOnlyHuman 133 points

ImOnlyHuman

Comments:
17
Uploads:
0
Memes:
0
Comments Rated:
3
UpVoted Contents:
11

Recent Content By User



Top Rated Comments

I thought the bra was the default pocket anyway. on Funny Pics (Upvotes: 14)
@TheCoolestBean, Actually it's just that one guy. Apparently he is the same one walking around in all the scenes. on n/a (Upvotes: 8)
When Charlie Chaplin sees an opportunity to strike, he takes it. on Wore him down after 25 punches (Upvotes: 7)
I know the milk says 2% but I honestly don't know what the other 98% is on Milk (Upvotes: 6)
Reminds me of Mitch Herbert, I've got an oscillating fan at my house. The fan goes back and forth. It looks like the fan is saying "No". So I like to ask it questions that a fan would say "no" to. "Do you keep my hair in place? Do you keep my documents in order? Do you have 3 settings? Liar!" My fan f***ing lied to me. Now I will pull the pin up. Now you ain't sayin' sh!t. on Lamp (Upvotes: 5)

Recent Activity

View Earlier »

Login




No account? Sign up!