Stan1977 589 points

Stan1977

Comments:
80
Uploads:
0
Memes:
0
Comments Rated:
39
UpVoted Contents:
6

Recent Content By User



Top Rated Comments

@Kill it with fire, “I have hyperhydrosis mum, please stop calling me that” on Stunning and brave (Upvotes: 42)
Neat *click* on Gotta snap a photo (Upvotes: 27)
Chandler bieng on Dont recognize any of this (Upvotes: 18)
Why am I so weirdly attracted to female Leo? on Not any more (Upvotes: 15)
Did you know that 30% of men have a problem with premature ejaculation? The other 70% don’t think it’s a problem on Losing my v card (Upvotes: 12)

Recent Activity

View Earlier »

Login




No account? Sign up!